Log in

Or connect using:

No BS Military Wives

It Don't Mean A Thing If You Ain't Got That Ring

Rating position

Name:
Save the Dramas for the Baby-Mamas
Membership:
Moderated
Posting Access:
All Members





1.
NO girlfriends.
NO fiancées.
NO ONE under 18.
NO EXCEPTIONS.

2. DO NOT click "join this community" to seek membership. You MUST send an email to
no_bs_wives@yahoo.com
Put your LJ username as the subject of the email
and complete the survey that is sent to you.

3. Snarking is perfectly acceptable and highly encouraged. If you are snarking a post from another another community, please include a link to the post link to the post and make your entry here friends only.

4. No whining. There is a list of communities below that you can bitch and moan in.

5. If a question can be answered on a military website, don't ask it here. However, since the IQ around here is abnormally high for military wives' communities, I don't anticipate a problem with this. If you are stumped or looking for a second opinion feel free to post away.

6. Long entries, photos and such should be placed behind a cut. Some people don't want to see how cute your husband is or have their f~list jammed with snark.

7. Don't violate OPSEC. I could link to a dozen websites to explain this but why? If you are that effing stupid just don't join. 'Nuff said.

8. This is a BULL SHIT FREE ZONE. Any unnecesary drama will lead to you being flamed by some adder-tongued females until you cry. You have been warned.

9. There is a time and place for everything. The place for bitchiness is HERE, not in other communities or on the original threads. After all, if you can't say something nice, come sit by me.



Feel free to snatch the community icon.

Some communities only allow members to see posts. Join in for 95% goodness there and bring your pissiness about the other 5% here.



youngmilwivesweunderstandusupportustroopsnotpcmilwives
navy_wivesmilitarymensgfsilovemysoldieranti_oscmilitary_wives
silentranksusmilspousesarmywivesmissin_my_hubbymilitaryspouses

Make sure to check out coercedbynutmeg's sensible_wives



This community maintained by julieqt and moodswings76




Rating position

Statistics

Welcome to the new LiveJournal

Some changes have been made to LiveJournal, and we hope you enjoy them! As we continue to improve the site on a daily basis to make your experience here better and faster, we would greatly appreciate your feedback about these changes. Please let us know what we can do for you!

Send feedback

Switch back to old version

LiveJournal Feedback

See a bug? Let us know! Here you can also share your thoughts and ideas about updates to LiveJournal

Your request has been filed. You can track the progress of your request at:
If you have any other questions or comments, you can add them to that request at any time.

Send another report Close feedback form

If you're a LiveJournal user, you will be logged in after submitting your request.

(optional, if you're a LiveJournal user only)

(optional, if you're a LiveJournal user only)

(not shown to the public)

If you have a billing inquiry, please go here to submit your question.

Provide a link to the page where you are experiencing the error

Do not include any sensitive information, such as your password or phone number. No HTML allowed.

If you can't pass the human test, email your inquiry to: support@livejournal.com

Welcome to LiveJournal

Create an account